#24: A Laptop Made of People
About This Episode
- Twitter improves 2 factor authentication
- Android Device Manager web page going live for some users
- Google Chrome lets you – or anyone using your computer – see the plaintext web passwords stored by your browser (by design)
- “Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead,” Benjamin Franklin
- LavaBit and Silent Circle shut down.
- Gunnar came back from Mil-OSS LANT
- Open Security from the folks that brought you mil-oss
- Red Hat Government Symposium registration now open!
- Hellekson’s Law is now under review
- Gunnar considers signing up for Reputation.com and ponders their sponsorship eligibility
- OpenShift Enterprise on top of a trust between IPA/IdM and Windows Active Directory
- TaskPaper vs. Remember the Milk
- Hackpad with Dropbox integration
- DropDAV: DAV for Dropbox, paging Adam Clater
- Unrelated but still useful: Fix Dropbox Connection Issues With NetworkManager and Wifi
- The new dgshow.org website? Fork us!
- Creative People Say No
Cutting Room Floor
We Give Thanks
- Adam Clater for getting us to think about storage liberation