#98: Not that NSA
About This Episode
This week Dave talks with Jeff Blank of the NSA at the Red Hat Summit about the past, present, and future of SCAP, the SCAP Security Guide, and Common Criteria!
- Dave wants everyone to read The Open Organization
- NSA Information Assurance Directorate (IAD)
- SCAP Security Guide
- Common Criteria
- Red Hat Common Criteria and other certified products
- The Common Criteria Protection Profile for General-Purpose Operating Systems is being developed on GitHub and rendered on OpenShift
We Give Thanks
- Jeff Blank of the NSA for being our special guest star!