- Or you could just use noseprints
- Heartbeat Could Be Used as Password to Access Electronic Health Records
- Bruce Schneier says: My guess is that there isn't nearly enough entropy in the reproducible biometric, but I might be surprised. The article's suggestion to use it as a password for health records seems especially problematic. "I'm sorry, but we can't access the patient's health records because he's having a heart attack."
- With heart-firming embrace, squishy device keeps blood pumping
- Watch this invisible robot grab a fish out of the blue
- Robotic Grocers Have Learned How to Handle Your Vegetables
- Speaking of getting your heart pumping: Stadium Sized Cellphone Light Show Is Controlled By Sound
Cutting Room Floor