Picking Quarrels and Provoking Trouble
February 7th, 2022
25 mins 19 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about automating ransomware, automating prosecution, automating defense attorneys, and a bridge
- “Sent from my iPhone”: 5 Helpful Tips on How to Write Emails from Your Phone
- Air Conditioning test in Allendale
- FBI: FIN7 hackers target US companies with BadUSB devices to install ransomware
- See also: D&G 138 (from 2017!)
- Almost related: Remote staff are using ‘mouse movers’ to keep their computer awake and fool the boss
- Chinese scientists develop AI ‘prosecutor’ that can press its own charges
- DoNotPay: This 'Robot Lawyer' Might Save Your Banned Social Media Account
- Akron police investigating after 58-foot bridge goes missing
Cutting Room Floor
- Blower: Blow out candles with iPhone!
- Henry Kissinger fulfilling his dream of being a weatherman.
- What your favorite sad dad band says about you
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!