So I was in a local trolleybus earlier today, fiddling with the in-bus entertainment system. pic.twitter.com/qZ0d3Y6Q9r
— Martijn Grooten (@martijn_grooten) May 16, 2015
- Feds Say That Banned Researcher Commandeered a Plane
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce would appreciate you spending some time with Gripen.
- Meanwhile: United Will Reward People Who Flag Security Flaws—Sort Of
- Uber continues to be deplorable. That self-driving car partnership with CMU? More like a poaching vehicle.
- Firefox wants to optimize your ad experience: Firefox Will Soon Get Sponsored Suggested Tiles Based On Your Browsing History
- Researchers want to optimize your Firefox experience: Firefox’s optional Tracking Protection reduces load time for top news sites by 44%
- MiBand for $15
- Fitbit meets dog collar: DogTelligent
- Optimizing your vacuum drone experience: The Next Roomba May Recognize All Your Crap
- Palate cleanser: Video of cat wearing shark costume riding Roomba
- The Open Organization by Jim Whitehurst
- Watch FICO gush about how awesome OpenShift is
- Slack as memo-list
Cutting Room Floor
- HT Robin Price: Learn Vim the Web 2.0 way with OpenVIM
- 14 of the Most Depressing Place Names in North America
- Don Draper reviews children’s books
- Mad Men in the 21st century
- New Seinfeld episode!
- Fira Code font includes programming ligatures
We Give Thanks
Robin Price for the VIM tip!