- Ansible, the company
- Ansible, the project
- Fun fact: Ansible was named after the fictional instantaneous hyperspace communication system featured in Orson Scott Card‘s Ender’s Game, and originally invented by Ursula K. Le Guin for her 1966 novel Rocannon’s World.
- Le Guin states that she derived the name from “answerable,” as the device would allow its users to receive answers to their messages in a reasonable amount of time, even over interstellar distances.
- Ansible Tower
- OpenSSH for Windows Update
- Ansible coffee vs. Red Hat coffee
- Get started with Ansible
We Give Thanks
- Justin Nemmers for being our special guest star!