Blow Up Enemies with the Power of Your Mind
March 23rd, 2021
42 mins 44 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about mind-controlled computing, computer-controlled minds, and AI-controlled doppelgangers
- Texas Deep Freeze Apocalypse Watch
- Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Bitwarden Is Now the Best Free Alternative to LastPass
- Dave’s to-do list to review the state of to-do lists:
- ✅ Remember the Milk
- todoist-shortcuts is a browser extension or greasemonkey script which adds a bunch of keyboard shortcuts to Todoist
- Human or GPT-2?
- Designed to Deceive: Do These People Look Real to You?
- Bonus link: Deepfake Tom Cruise
- Protect your identity with generative media
- NextMind’s Dev Kit for mind-controlled computing offers a rare ‘wow’ factor in tech
- Researchers Control Monkeys' Decisions With Bursts of Ultrasonic Waves
- Utilizing an EEG to Track When Your Attention Drifts
- Vaccination vs. Immunization vs. Inoculation: What's the Difference?
Cutting Room Floor
- There are Sinks Designed Just for Vomiting Into
- Wearing Mask On Bottom of Chin Illusion (Multiple Skin Tones & Features)
- Pink Trombone
- Wild-Wacky-Cool: Vintage Snapshots of Men’s Hair Through the Ages
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!