Smells Like Sauerkraut
August 12th, 2021
41 mins 23 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about the norms of dream coercion, the norms of encrypted messaging, and the norms of ransomware game theory
- Bo Burnham’s “Inside”
- Foo Fighters at the ICON Music Center
- Are advertisers coming for your dreams?
- Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
- Unrelated: Sleep Sensing on Nest Hub (2nd gen)
- Also unrelated: Amazon.com Wants to Monitor You in Your Sleep, for Your Benefit
- We Got the Phone the FBI Secretly Sold to Criminals
- Why everyone should use disappearing messages on WhatsApp and Signal
- Opinion | Could Ransomware Become a Geopolitical Weapon? Game Theory Says Yes.
Cutting Room Floor
- Smells Like Teen Spirit Cover In Classical Latin (75 BC to 3rd Century AD) Bardcore
- Frozen’s “Let It Go” Performed in Klingon
- Subterranean Homesick Blues Performed in a Regional Jet Restroom as performed by the Airline Toilets Theatre Company (and member of the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)
- ”Take on Me” Performed by Face Smacking
- Sublime Text to get What I Got
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!