Meetings and Punishment
October 4th, 2021
40 mins 10 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about meetings with VR, VR with prison, prison with meetings, and brains with eyes
- David Macaulay books and Turing Tumble
- Scientists Grew Stem Cell 'Mini Brains'. Then, The Brains Sort-of Developed Eyes
- Trust Facebook to find a way to make video conferencing more miserable and tedious
- Prison Company Patents VR to Give Inmates Brief Taste of Freedom
- Big, Theatrical Meetings Are a Waste of Time
Cutting Room Floor
- The Print Shop Club
- Only the Polytron reduces an entire mouse to a soup-like homogenate in 30 seconds.
- 30 Grocery Items That Don't Exist But Should
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!