You Are the Active Ingredient
May 6th, 2022
31 mins 3 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about clever uses of malware, cows, virtual reality, augmented reality, cryptocurrency, and the Denver Broncos (not all at the same time)
- Keychain garage door openers: they’re great!
- How to See Your Uber Passenger Ratings Breakdown (and Improve Your Score)
- How to Download Everything Amazon Knows About You (It's a Lot)
- Dave endorsed: Grammarly Premium
- iOS malware can fake iPhone shut downs to snoop on camera, microphone
- Farmer gives cows VR headsets to reduce anxiety and increase milk production
- These crypto enthusiasts are trying to raise $4 billion to buy the Denver Broncos
- Who owns your address in AR? Probably not you.
Cutting Room Floor
- This Clever Device Detects the Amount of Metal in Music
- Atlas Missile Silo for Sale, Cheap ($380K)
- Zeebo – Honest Placebo Pills Designed to Help You Create a Safe Experience on Your Path to Well-Being
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!