This week, Dave and Gunnar talk with Shawn Wells about the origins of the SCAP Security Guide, community building with the government and integrators, and future plans for the OpenStack Security Guide.
Breaking News: SCAP Security Guide is shipping in RHEL6.6!
- NSA SNAC Guide
- mil-oss, the finest collection of DOD open source nerds you’ll find anywhere
- SCAP Security Guide
- RPMs are in EPEL!
- Check out the National Checklist Program Repository for SCAP policy for all kinds of products like the one for RHEL 6
- Do manual checks with OCIL like this one for JBoss EAP 5
- jOVAL, create and use SCAP on basically any platform.
- System Deployment & Security Auditing with RHN Satellite & Nessus: slides
- SSG is the upstream for the RHEL STIG
- OSCAP Anaconda Addon project
- Subscribe to gov-sec for updates on a Defense in Depth Day near you
- Jeff Blank’s and Shawn’s upcoming Summit session
- OpenStack Security Guide
- Call to action: join the fun on scap-security-guide!
We Give Thanks
- Shawn Wells for leading the SSG community and stopping by to speak with us!