February 27th, 2020
39 mins 52 secs
About this Episode
This week Dave and Gunnar talk about doomsday bunker timeshares, cops, robbers, and moldy bread
- Walkie talkies: Qniglo Professional Wireless Communication Solution -- We create, you want
- Sodastream Fizzi
- D&G Viewer Mail: Lydia Yates writes...
I thought you’d want to know about a broken link I found on this page.
The EFF’s secure messaging scorecard by its own admission is out of date and the page seems to have been removed.
With this in mind, my colleague Josh conducted an evaluation of encrypted messaging apps to help people make the right choice.
Here is the link
Perhaps if you are updating your page still you’d consider linking to our guide instead?
I hope this helps.
All the best,
- Preparing For The End Of The World, On A Budget
- MREInfo: the Bob Ross of MRE Review Videos
- Man Who Had Caricature of Himself Drawn Steals Artist’s Money, Leaves Portrait Behind: Riverside PD
- Cops put GPS tracker on man’s car, charge him with theft for removing it
- 99 second-hand smartphones transported in a handcart to generate virtual traffic jam in Google Maps
- Elementary School’s Science Experiment With White Bread Is Going Viral
Cutting Room Floor
- AI + Vintage American cooking: a combination that cannot be unseen
- Smash Mouth - All Star (Melon Cover)
- An 8-hour video of a person sitting and smiling at a camera
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!
- Lydia Yates at Comparitech!