- D&G Viewer Mail: Johannes Swanepoel writes…
I have [my kids] indoctrinated with a love of Linux already - Emily has her school Chromebook full of Red Hat stickers and Noah (from 7 years old he is 8 now) tries to write Python on his Fedora Laptop. He used to send me photos of the screen at work asking, "Dad why does this program not work?" And I’m debugging via text messages.
I also tell them not to touch Windows laptops in the stores as the may get viruses.
- The 416 quadrillion reasons why Japan’s supercomputer is number 1
- D&G Book Club: Ask for More: 10 Questions to Negotiate Anything
Cutting Room Floor
- Generative zoology with neural networks
- Someone Found A Photo Album With A Woman Next To Hollywood Stars In A Thrift Shop And It’s Like A Time Machine
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!
- Johannes Swanepoel for the open source parenting update!