This week Dave and Gunnar talk about stable coins and slippery slopes
- Dave is now a TODAQ advisor! (See also D&G 216!)
- What’s more stable than Bitcoin or UST? AriZona Iced Tea
- To learn more, check out their whitepaper
- D&G This Week in Slippery Slopes
- Instead of telling you when it's safe to cross the street, the walk signs in Crystal City, VA are just repeating "CHANGE PASSWORD".
- Intuition and Analysis from the Economist
Cutting Room Floor
- Ghosts in the Machine: Recruiting video for Fort Bragg’s 4th Psychological Operations Group
- Early Guy Fieri selling mufflers
- Erich Morisse, call your office: The Cognitive Bias Codex
- Press Conference for man caught off-guard by the weight of a door
We Give Thanks
- The D&G Show Slack Clubhouse for the discussion topics!